12/24/06

Lagoon city Real Estate Pro

Who I am

Lisa feels privileged to have grown up in such a beautiful area with Lake Simcoe as a picturesque backdrop. Working in many facets of Lagoon City Resort such as construction, Tourism, Property Management and Sales and Marketing inspired Lisa's natural transition into the Real Estate Industry.
Lisa leverages her 25 years of well-defined people skills and diplomatic contract negotiations. She is an innovative broker of solutions in addressing her clients needs and is dedicated to building enduring client relationships. The result is an unparalleled level of service that you should expect from your Real Estate Consultant.I look forward to working with you and serving all your Real Estate needs. My commitment to you is to deliver world-class service in every part of the real estate transaction and beyond. I want you to trust and appreciate my advice and service so much that I will earn your referrals again and again. Whether your interest is in a cottage , investement, retirement/permanent home, vacation rental or new development, you can be assured of my full attention, personal service & experties.
Lisa SelmanSales Remax Country Lakes Realty Inc.

No comments: